Saturday, November 27, 2010

CVS 75% off L'Oreal haul

I got to know about a sale that's going on at CVS through this amazing blog. Some items have been marked 75% off and others haven't but, they have still been coming off 75%. This applies to some L'oreal HIP and Bare Naturale ranges. Sadly, the HIP shadow duos have not been marked down. When I went, the shelves were already close to empty!



So, here goes my haul. I got all these items for a total of $14.  If you have coupons, you can combine them during this sale get these for close to nothing!

2 Endless color lipsticks in Captivating Coral and Perfect Plum -  $2.74  each
1 Feel Naturale Powder Blush in Rustica - $3.57
1 HIP Shine struck liquid lipcolor in Euphoric - $3.32



**Sorry, it's Euphoric, I have mis-spelt in the above pic.


My total after sale was $13.54. Without a discount, these items would have costed me a total of $40.

I've heard the endless color lipsticks are really creamy and moisturizing so, I thought this is the best way to try them. And I couldn't resist the beautiful blush either.

I am not sure if these are going to be discontinued. But, if you have something that you really love, then this is a good chance to stock up!

Hope you guys get the full benefit out of this sale and do let me know what you got. Happy Hauling!!!

6 comments:

  1. amazing haul! the lipsticks are so pretty!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, everyone! Yeah, the lipsticks are a great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul. would love to see swatches..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, Anon. Will swatch them sometime :)

    ReplyDelete