Friday, April 8, 2011

Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

I've always been a huge fan of Crabtree and Evelyn hand creams. They are luxurious, moisturizing and come in so many different variants. I've previously reviewed the La Source Hand Therapy. I really like it a lot but, I like the Rose Water Hand Therapy a little more than that. I've tried so many other fragrances and I always come back to this one. Initially I wasn't sure if I would want to try anything that was 'Rose' based since most of them have a fake rose fragrance, which is headache inducing, if that makes any sense. Not this one! The smell is really pleasant and has a nice, not very overpowering rose smell. It's definitely not the old lady scent and is totally relaxing and comforting when I massage it in at night. 
Sorry about the pic. The tube has been totally used up. I'll post a better pic when I get the next one.


I love the packaging of these creams. They look very classy and chic. These hand creams in general, absorb really fast leaving hands smooth and silky. The thick, non-greasy texture makes it easy to be used during the day too. For the job it does, I think the price ($6 for 25g ,$12 for 50g, $18 for 100g)  is totally justified. With regular use, I am sure it'll reduce dryness to a nice extent.

Availability at all Crabtree and Evelyn outlets and online.

Have you tried Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy? How important is fragrance in a hand cream for you? I'd love to know!

6 comments:

  1. Nice review. Must be a great product

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds great!! I love fragrance in my hand cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds lovely, I must check it out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Beautydiva - Thanks! It's an amazing product :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tracy - Me too! I am all about the fragrance :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @AOYV - It is lovely! Check it out you'll love it for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete