Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More Zoya...

Since Zoya is having a Nail Polish exchange ,I thought I'll do a couple of NOTDs more, if that helps anyone make an informed decision on the shades. Harley is a light grey with very little silver shimmer and Caitlin is a smokey-purple with a beautiful cream finish. Caitlin will look particularly great on medium skin tones.

Harley needs a good three coats for opacity and Caitlin looks quite opaque on the first coat but, I applied two here. My skin tone looks a little off in the first pic because, I had to tweak to bring out the actual color of the polish.

If you like pinks, you might want to check out Meadow and Marilyn.

Do you like Caitlin and Harley? Are you participating in the Zoya Nail Polish Exchange? I'd love to know!

2 comments:

  1. I like caitlin :)
    btw appu, I commented on my post as well but just thought I'd say it here in case you missed it - using a sticky base like Fyrinnae's pixie epoxy and a good, firm brush can almost eliminate fallout with loose shadows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,Ki :)That is amazing...my only concern was the fall out. I might get some Fyrinnae stuff next month. Probably the base and a few e/s.They have such unique, soooper pretty colors!!! :)

    ReplyDelete