Friday, April 8, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!!!

I got the Versatile Blogger Award from the lovely Fathima of Makeup, Makeup and Some more Makeup. Check out her blog here
So, here's what you do when you get the award.
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Tell us 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 recently discovered  bloggers the award.
Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.

7 things about myself :

I am really talkative! 
I am a vegetarian and really very picky about my food. 
I am short. And, I am talking really short, just about 5 feet ;) 
I am a HUGE nail polish freak. I know I don't have that many NOTDs on the blog, but I LOVE nail polish. I would love to get Shellac'd soon! :)
I am highly irritable and sometimes very impatient.
I love coffee & bad reality tv.
I can never walk out of a store empty-handed.EVER! 

I don't wanna restrict myself to *just* 15 bloggers to pass this on to. I pass this on to all the lovely ladies out there. All of you deserve it! And please feel free to share 7 things about yourself. 
Thanks a bunch, Fathima!!! You have a very cute blog :-)

12 comments:

  1. From one vegetarian impatient nail polish enthusiast to the other - congratulations on the award, Appu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I can totally relate to that part about never walking out of a store empty-handed. It's not a nice feeling, is it? I try to be disciplined but I fail miserably! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I know! I sometimes think "I am just here to lurk around" but pickup something or the other. It just doesn't feel alright otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! We share the height and impatience factor :)

    ReplyDelete