Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bath and Body Works PocketBacs

I find these PocketBacs especially useful when I'm travelling. I also use them when I'm using my fingers to apply make-up especially before dipping my fingers into that pan of cream blush!

Midnight Pomegranate and Coconut Lime Verbena are part of the permanent line. I love Coconut Lime since it smells really exotic with just a hint of citrus. Midnight Pomegranate is very strong and juicy.It is also a little too musky so, if you don't mind a bit of muskiness(I kinda do), you may like this.


S'Mores and Red Apple are Limited Edition, part of the patriotic collection. True to it's name, S'Mores is very sweet smelling without being overly strong. I really love this one. It's sweet, fresh and super yummy! Red Apple, as the name suggests, smells like real, fresh apples and not very fake. If you like these patriotic pocketbacs, get them before they're gone since they are LE.
Finally, there is one for every sign. They have a specific scent associated with every sign! Cancer is my sign and this Pocketbac is supposed to be 'Tangerine'. The scent is just perfect with a nice blend of fruity and citrus. I love this one the most. More than anything else, I love the packaging with a few characteristics that describe a Cancerian!

Would you buy a  PocketBac that is specific to your sign?

Disclosure: The products in this article were provided by PR for consideration. All opinions are my own. For more information please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

8 comments:

  1. I have a TON of these, as I use them while applying my make-up and keeping in my purse. I have 3 of the jellie holders too. I smelled the Scorpio one and didn't care for it too much. I think my favorite is the Red Velvet Cup Cake one I got at the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..I wonder what the Gemini scent is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JC - Me too! They are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @TrailerHood Chic - Wow..Red Velvet Cup Cake sounds totally yum! :D I like these coz they don't smell so much of alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rads - Gemini is Citrus :D Do you like citrus scents?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I do!! :D :D Oh wowww..how did they connect that??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! Probably they took a survey? Jus sayin ;)

    ReplyDelete