Friday, May 13, 2011

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Rose

'Soft Rose' is a beautiful, dark rosy-pink that looks absolutely gorgeous on any skin tone. The color is very flattering and the rosy shade adds some color and brightens my face. It looks more red in the tube but, sheers out quite a bit once applied. 
The packaging is very classy and the consistency of the lipstick is just right. Goes on very smooth and stays on for a good 2-3 hours. Soft Rose especially leaves a beautiful, rosy stain once it fades. Although it feels very creamy, I won't say there is an extra moisture boost or anything but it doesn't dry out my lips so much either. 

They are pricey for drugstore standards but, definitely one of the better quality lipsticks out there in my opinion. The color range is beautiful too! 

Have you tried Revlon Colorburst Lipstick? Do you like Soft Rose? What is your favourite shade?

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! One to add to my weekend shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tanveer - Glad you like it too! It's such a pretty color :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tracy - This shade will look amazing on you! Have you tried any other shades from this line?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have one colourburst.. Peach.. You know, I feel the prices or Revlon are very confusing! especially in India.. They sit prettily in the drugstore and a bronzer-ish thing costs 1400/1500 rupees. Why wouldn't I just go to MAC for that?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, totally agree with you, Ik :)They are pretty overpriced in India to be called drugstore especially the foundation, bronzers etc. Even here, depending on where you buy it ranges between $7-$9!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There! Revlon must do something about THAT:P I love the brand otherwise.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! I think it's one of the best drugstore brands out there :)

    ReplyDelete