|First row shades top to bottom|
|Second row shades top to bottom|
|Third row shades top to bottom|
- If you like shimmery shades, this palette is something you can play around with a lot.
- The shadows are well pigmented and very blendable.The metallic shades especially, pack a lot of color.
- The step-by-step instructional guide is a great feature for beginners.
- Easy to tote around.
- A couple of pastel shades, the top-most left color(white) and the light blue shade are a quite chalky.
- Not really a con, but I wish there were a couple of matte crease shades included too!
Would you try the Sonia Kashuk Instructional Eyeshadow Palette? Do you like pastels or metallics? Share your thoughts.
Disclosure: The product in this article was provided by PR for consideration. All opinions are my own. For more information please refer to my Disclosure Policy.