Friday, August 26, 2011

Pantene Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask

I never once thought something from Pantene would impress me so much as to blog about it. For some reason, most Pantene shampoos I've tried have ended up stripping my hair, making it more frizzy. That being said, this is godsend. I picked it up after reading a lot of rave reviews and I must say its one of the best drugstore hair masks I've ever tried!
Pantene Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask($4.99) is a deep conditioning treatment that helps dry, damaged hair restore back the moisture. It smells amazing and there's a generous amount of product in there that'll last you a very, long time if you have short - medium length hair. I've been put off by a lot of drugstore masks that contain mineral oil. This one does not but, it does contain dimethicone. I use this once or twice a week & any more than that can weight down hair since its quite rich in texture. Like most deep conditioners, this one too gives hair the slip but washes out completely without leaving any residue behind.

I usually let my hair air-dry every time I use this mask. My hair looks and feels very healthy with a lot of bounce. It helps with hair breakage to an extent as Pantene claims but, don't expect miracles.


Overall, definitely worth a buy if you are on the lookout for an inexpensive, weekly deep conditioning mask especially if you do a lot of heat styling. If you have dry, damaged hair, this is just what you need!

Have you tried Pantene Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask?

6 comments:

  1. Sounds good...Something like the L'Oreal Hair Spa. But I dont think this is available here...And yeah what you said about their shmpoos..so true

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend loves Pantene shampoo. I haven't used it myself since I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to use pantene shampoo when I was younger but I never really liked it. I feel that it didnt do much for my hair, it was always frizzy. Currently, I use tresemme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @GGG - I know, their shampoos are so drying! L'Oreal Hair Spa is something you do before right, this is after shampoo. I wanna do a Hair Spa now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vijii - At least it works for someone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Liz - Totally agree with you! I've never used Tresemme...must try sometime :D

    ReplyDelete