Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Review : Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturizer

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturizer($31 for 1.6 fl.oz) is a moisturizer specifically formulated for dry/sensitive skin. This intense, rich moisturizer is the third step of the Liz Earle cleanse, tone, moisturize system. I like to use this more as a night time moisturizer than during the day. It is super rich and thick in texture, smells wonderful and absorbs quite fast.
I would love to use this as my day time moisturizer too, once the weather starts getting a little dry. But for now, it works amazingly well as a night cream. My skin feels plump, hydrated and smooth in the morning. Since it is very rich, I only need a very tiny amount for my face & neck. I find the skin boost tonic to be moisturizing itself, so depending on how much moisture my skin needs, I decide whether or not to skip that step in the night. If you have normal skin, you can still get away with using just a tiny amount but, it is formulated to work as an excellent moisturizer for dry/sensitive skin. Although it is super rich, it does not leave an oily film, making it a great base for makeup too.
Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturizer feels luxurious and perfectly fits the bill if you are looking for a super hydrating, non-greasy moisturizer. It may be a little too heavy during the summer even for dry/sensitive skin types but as the weather gets dry, this is something your skin will love!
Have you tried the Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturizer? Do you like it as much as I do? Share your thoughts!

Disclosure: The product in this article was provided by PR for consideration. All opinions are my own. For more information please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

2 comments: