- Raven has rich, black pigment that looks super glossy.
- It does a great job of lengthening my stubby lashes with great definition. Does a decent job of separating lashes too.
- Even after a good 3 coats, it does not feel heavy or weigh down my lashes so much.
- The formula does not flake and there's very minimal smudging after 4-5 hours. So, I don't have to worry about mascara flecks on my cheeks.
- Removal is easy since it is not waterproof.
- If you have sparse lashes like me, you need 2-3 coats to achieve good volume.
- It does have a tendency to clump after the first coat so be sure to remove excess from the wand before applying.
- Since the brush is quite big, a lot of precision is required while applying else, you may end up getting a little on the upper lash line.
|Two Coats of Masquara|
What are your thoughts on Illamasqua's Masquara in Raven?
Disclosure: The product in this article was provided by PR for consideration. All opinions are my own. For more information please refer to my Disclosure Policy.