Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ybf Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Universal Taupe

I'm rather lazy when it comes to doing my brows. Be it tweezing or filling them in. Between the two, I'd rather fill them in than go through the pain of plucking. Also since I tend go crazy with tweezers sometimes, a good eyebrow pencil is a must-have. ybf(Your Best Friend) Automatic Eyebrow Pencil($20 for a set of two) comes in one shade called "Universal Taupe", something that looks so very natural on me.




The pencil comes in a twist up form with a spoolie on one end. I do find the tip to be a little hard initially but, after a couple of uses, it gets a little softer. Since the product isn't overly creamy, there's good control & I don't have to worry about going overboard. The spoolie removes any excess product, giving brows a very natural look. I've always preferred using a brow powder with an angled brush for perfect results. But, I've been reaching out to this one because of the ease of use and for more natural looking brows without the drawn in effect.

L-R: Before, After filling in brows with YBF eyebrow pencil

Overall, if your brow routine consumes a lot of time, ybf automatic eyebrow pencil is definitely a time saver and a must have item in your kit. Not only is it quick, it stays on longer than most eyebrow pencils I've tried, making you look more polished and neat. I also love the fact that this absolutely does not need any sharpening, making it very easy to travel with.


Available online at ybfbeauty.


What are your thoughts on the ybf Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Universal Taupe?


Disclosure: The products in this article were provided by PR for consideration. All opinions are my own. For more information please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

5 comments:

  1. I like how it looks on you (not a fan of the price though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gives me a very natural look! I'm not a fan of brows that look drawn in :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite eyebrow pencil for years, it used to be sold on QVC as the Models Prefer brand, then on HSN as ybf brand.

    NOTHING works as well or stays on as long and looks so natural. But HSN no longer carries it, I am totally bummed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right! It looks amazingly natural on just about anyone, I guess! :)

      Delete
  4. Oops, need to pay attention. Although no longer carried by those two shopping networks, you can find the pencils at www.ybfgirlfriends.com. I just ordered 6, not that I panicked that I might be out of them or something :)

    Beauty trick - if you you want them to last even longer set with a little powder; I have salt and pepper hair with streaks of brown and a gray eyeshadow over the ybf brow pencil really works.

    ReplyDelete