Tuesday, April 24, 2012

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner($8) is a kajal inspired pencil liner that comes in three shades with intense color that is deep, dark and perfect for the waterline.






The fat chubby pencil also comes with a sharpener which also fits quite a few other chubby shadow/liner pencils in my stash. "645 Black" is a very rich, dark matte black that goes on super smooth. I find that this liner works best for the waterline and adheres well depositing a lot of color in just one swipe. It is very comparable to MAC's Feline texture and color wise and performs quite like Feline too. It does have a tendency to smudge and does not actually set so, you need to top it off with an eye shadow to keep it from transferring if you use it on the lash line. On the waterline, it stays put for about 2 hours after which it starts smudging. It doesn't smudge all over the place but, creases more in the outer corners. I find that a lot of pencils that glide on easily do not adhere well to the waterline. This eyeliner is great for that. The rich black pigment looks very intense on the waterline and the formula does not irritate my eyes either. It is not long-stay or waterproof by any means and since I like the intensity of kohls and don't mind the slight smudge here n there, L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner totally fits the bill.



Have you tried the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner?

Disclosure: The products in this article were provided by PR for consideration. All opinions are my own. For more information please refer to my Disclosure Policy.  

14 comments:

  1. It's so black!!! Yeah, these soft kohl types can smudge, but I think they are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love smudgy kohls. I wanna get my hands on the new Clarins one out for summer :D :D

      Delete
  2. Finally, a L'Oreal pencil that is really black!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah! Give it a try, you'll love it :D

      Delete
  3. i have not tried this yet! i want to now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awesome! Let me know what you think when you try it :D

      Delete
  4. This pencil is so damn black! I want this! Any idea abt its availability in India?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shruthi,

      Isn't it? I'm guessing it should be available around mid of this year. But, L'Oreal does not release a few things they release in the US. I'll find out for ya :)

      Delete
    2. Oh really? I hope Loreal releases this asap. Yeah plz do find out and let me know! Thanks a lot dear :)

      Delete
  5. That black!! NEEEED to have it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Rads, you NEED it. It is so pigmented and dark :D

      Delete
  6. Such an awesome, dark and intense black Apps...and your eyes are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy, how r u? :) Thank you! Yeah, it is so dark n intense, I love it :D

      Delete
  7. nice opinion.. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete