Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Living proof Restore Targeted Repair Cream

The Targeted Repair Cream ($28) is a new addition to the "Repair" line from Living proof. It is a leave-in treatment that helps with restoring vitality back to dry damaged hair, giving it a boost of moisture and shine.







The cream comes packaged in a flip top cap and since it is rather thick, you only need a tiny amount.  I section my hair, apply it without going near my roots and comb through. When I blow dry my hair, I don't use another heat protectant. This one works just as well and adds a nice sheen, taming away a lot of frizz. On days I let my hair air-dry, this product does an amazing job of keeping my hair super healthy looking and bouncy. Also since it does not contain silicones, it doesn't weigh my hair down so much or make my roots super greasy the next day. The cream is also formulated to be used on dry hair but, I prefer using it on wet hair since most leave-in products work well that way on my frizzy hair. The product also has a very pleasant smell that doesn't linger on.






Whether or not you have dry damaged hair, this Targeted Repair Cream works amazingly well and keeps hair looking healthy and manageable. And if you color or use a lot of heat styling, this is a nice little addition to restore the damage done.


Have you tried the Living proof Restore Targeted Repair Cream?

Disclosure: The products in this article were provided by PR for consideration. All opinions are my own. For more information please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

6 comments:

  1. Living Proof products are amazing.. They really do what they claim..


    http://essentialsinbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! I've been testing out a bunch of their hair care & love them :)

      Delete
  2. I was just going to get this (well, SOME living proof product). I miss this product called Got2b Smoothed Over, I'm sure it was nasty for my hair but it controlled humidity so well! Hoping this works just as well.

    P.S. How are you Ms. Appu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Devie,

      I'm doing great! How you been? It's been such a long time :D :D And yes, Living proof products are amazing. The restore line esp is just so luxurious! :D

      Delete
    2. I'm good! I just finished my master's courses and will start writing my thesis this semester...so excited (not). It's hard work, so expect me to be around here to blow some steam off! Nothing like looking at pretty makeup to de-stress :))

      Delete
    3. Yaay! Treat yourself to something nice :) I was wondering where you suddenly disappeared :P Yup, nothing more therapeutic than makeup :D :D

      Delete