Saturday, May 31, 2014

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask

First Aid Beauty is one of my favorite brands for skincare. I love many of their products including the Face Wash, Facial Radiance Pads, Ultra Facial Cream, to name a few. Their products are targeted at sensitive skin and most of them are fragrance free. The Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask ($22; sephora.com) is a quick, 10 minute mask aimed to de-stress, calm and soothe, dry/sensitive skin.






Like everything else from FAB, this one too comes packaged in a simple, travel friendly squeeze tube, The product itself is quite thick, slightly chunky with gritty oat bits. Its all mixed into a creamy base that is quite easy to spread. There's also a mild vanilla scent to it that doesn't bother me much. The mask also contains some very moisturizing ingredients like cocoa butter, shea butter, apricot oil, along with colloidal oatmeal to soothe and sea buckthorn oil for a radiance boost. Its a mask I reach out to a lot, its quick, easy and effective for when my skin is feeling dry and dull. I don't leave it for more than 10 minutes though and that's enough to give a quick boost to my skin. It definitely does brighten, adds moisture and lightly cleanses. Overall, if you have dry or sensitive skin, its a good mask to try.



Have you tried the FAB Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask?

No comments:

Post a Comment