Sunday, May 11, 2014

Weekend FOTD | Simple Teal Eyes and Nude Lips

Just a quick face of the day featuring a few things I wore this weekend along with some new stuff I've been testing out. Its an easy, simple look with a pop of teal on my eyes paired with nude lips.



For my face, I used the new bareMinerals Bareskin Foundation (review coming soon), some Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach under my eyes and some Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder to set everything. I also used the Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in Pink Escape on the cheeks.



Eyes and Brows  - I skipped primer and just swept the Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Cream Eye Shadow in Anchors Away with my fingers. For the upper lashline, I smudged Burberry's Eye Kohl in Poppy Black, followed by Lancome's Le Stylo Waterproff Eyeliner in Blue Oasis on top. Blue Oasis is a rather bright blue, so I layered it over black to make it look less bright and more teal. I also used Poppy Black along the waterline and smudged some Blue Oasis along the lower lashline. Curled my lashes using the Shiseido Eyelash Curler and applied two coats of Vincent Longo Volume Plus Mascara (Review Coming Soon). For my eyebrows, I used the Anasatasia Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony with the #12 Large Synthetic Duo Brush, also by Anastasia.




For the lips, I wanted something that leans nude without being too pale, so I used Bite Beauty's Nutmeg Lip Liner to fill in my lips, swiped some Bite Beauty's Luminous Creme Lipstick in Musk and topped it off with Chanel's Glossimer in Sweet Beige. This combo is a perfect nude lip for most medium/dark skintones, especially if you have lips that are quite pigmented!







What a nude lip combo you've been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment